These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are to die for and you can substitute the coconut flour for GF flour as well!
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time:20 mins
Nutrition: 129 calories 12.9 Carb 3.7 g Protein 7.4g Fat 4.9g Fibre 5.1g Sugar
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup coconut Flour
2-3 TBSP Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
2 TBSP honey or other sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil or use silicone muffin cups
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well mixed.
- Let sit 5 minutes. This helps the coconut flour absorb moisture and creates better texture in the finished muffins
- Use 1/3 cup measure and scoop in muffin tins
- Bake 12-14 mins until startint to brown and not soft when lightly touched on the top
- Let cool 2 mins, drizzle with honey (if desired) and serve
Click HERE for full recipe: Wellness Mama